25,000 before W:O:A 2007

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Mjollnir

W:O:A Metalhead
That would work fine if there weren't such things as false cognates. Like the german der After, meaning anus, not exactly what you would guess the english equivalent to be! Or bekommen, which you would think means "to become" but in fact means "to receive".

And there are also the german words which look absolutely nothing like any english word...how are you supposed to extract meaning from those?

Most of us aren't like the 13th warrior, mkay? :rolleyes:

You know what pisses me off? Germans stealing our good English words, changing the C to a K and then just passing them off as their own. Or not even doing that much but having special 'English' grammar.

So it's Babys, because that's correct... at least have to decency to write the word bloody proper! It's Babies!!!! Use my words, use my grammar! :p

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
You know what pisses me off? Germans stealing our good English words, changing the C to a K and then just passing them off as their own. Or not even doing that much but having special 'English' grammar.

So it's Babys, because that's correct... at least have to decency to write the word bloody proper! It's Babies!!!! Use my words, use my grammar! :p

no it's baby's

:p

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com

Actually English are the "thieves" here.
English derives from German, not the other way around.
Worse English derives from an old form of Frisian :D