25,000 before W:O:A 2007

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alrek

W:O:A Metalhead
Scan0009.jpg

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Quark schrieb:
It WILL work, you'll have your own wristband just like the others!!! Ask Naïk when we see each other in Cologne!

(eigenwijs ding)

well my friends told me they tried it the first year and that it didn't work out.
if someone wanted to go to the festival area they had to go with the weelchair guys, they didn't get wristbands back than...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
agresionpower schrieb:
well my friends told me they tried it the first year and that it didn't work out.
if someone wanted to go to the festival area they had to go with the weelchair guys, they didn't get wristbands back than...
They did now.

You can always contact Metaltix and ask them once again. But Naïk had her own wristband this year. Not the same as I had, but an ordinary one. (I had a VIP band)