25.000 before W:O:A 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
I think I have no excuse, but it's all the same to me.... It may be the feeling of knowing that I won't be at next Wacken which makes me not wanting to post here as much as before.

And I'm drunk as well.....
thats the current student vibe :(

not sure if i can make it
still got loads of programming left to do

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Winterslaap schrieb:
haha that is no excuse! :D
...and by the way...how is the ESSZ???

Well CST, today I am very tired, but still looking forward to the Swedish Championships in home brewed beer in less than two weeks in which I will enter with 4 beers :)

And how are you?

Winterslaap

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Nov. 2004
nederland
gnoff schrieb:
Well CST, today I am very tired, but still looking forward to the Swedish Championships in home brewed beer in less than two weeks in which I will enter with 4 beers :)

And how are you?

aah cool! :D you will be famous :D ESSZ BEER haha

and same as you..very very tired..sleep a lot..but everything is oka thanx.. next week our first real gig with my newest band Sindustry..i will growl the roof off :D :D :D no...it will be great..looking forward to it..

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Winterslaap schrieb:
aah cool! :D you will be famous :D ESSZ BEER haha

and same as you..very very tired..sleep a lot..but everything is oka thanx.. next week our first real gig with my newest band Sindustry..i will growl the roof off :D :D :D no...it will be great..looking forward to it..

ESSZ Beer, maybe I should name one of my beers like that?

:D