25.000 before W:O:A 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
dittohead schrieb:
that reminds me....i met obi + zombie666 again :D

Saw zombie666 again as well, but not MQ, I think he said she didn't come this year.

Or that might have been about the forum band, that he didn't play this year.

I might have been drunk :p

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
gnoff schrieb:
But I didn't see you at Wacken, where were you??

Not in the forumcamp, because I arrived on tuesday. I made a few short visits, but I didn't see you. Actually I just drank a beer on friday with Monochrom, Mugabe and Ms Mugabe, took a picture with Brat during the Hobbs Angel of Death gig, and spoke in spanish with Nachtfalke while enjoying Wolfie's show :D.

Not too many forum-activity this year, since 3 true friends from Madrid were there.....

gnoff schrieb:
Hey, come with me to Mexico next year to see Rosk :)

Well, if you need a translator for your journey, I'll do it for free, but only if you pay the plane and the hotels :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
gnoff schrieb:
Saw zombie666 again as well, but not MQ, I think he said she didn't come this year.

Mosherqueen wasn't there this year. I phoned her on wednesday to tell her that we had a ticket for her (for free), but she couldn't come :(

I saw Zombie666 too. In fact we travelled and camped together :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
gnoff schrieb:

I might have been drunk :p
hahah ..i doubt it :rolleyes: :D

the forum band were cool

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
off to find a fuckin cure:(
fuckin ill again....and i lost some of my hearing on my right side:p