23 Minutes in Hell

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

JClark420

6 Apr. 2008
If you get a chance please check this out….
http://spiritlessons.com/
An incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 minute trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell, not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish. If you haven't heard these testimonies, stop everything and hear them. They will permanently altered your outlook on life. My prayer life moved away from "Lord, bless me here and bless me there," to "Souls, Souls, Souls for Jesus" Jesus came to save us from unspeakable doom, and your love for Him will grow once you hear what He saved us from.

L

Lord Soth

An incredible hoax of Billy Bob and his 3 days trip to jail. Bill was placed in jail, not as a casual verdict, but as someone who was really punished, tortured and tortured. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it bores the listener from Fireland to Finland. If you haven't heard these fake testimonies, you're lucky! They will permanently haunt you! My beer-drinking life moved away from "Gawd, fuck me where's another beer," to "Beer, beer, beer for Satan" Satan came to save us from unspeakable draught, and your love for His Beer will grow once you drink that lovely beer he has brought us all.

I corrected that for you! :o

grinsekatze666

<span style="color:black">Moderator</span>
15 Juni 2003
Münster
twitter.com
Was das fürn Link?

meta description schrieb:
Dedicated to people who have been given Face to Face encounters & visitations with Jesus Christ; and the important message they were given, Rapture, free MP3 testimonies of Mary K. Baxter, Choo Thomas, Pilgrims Progress, Divine Revelation of Hell, Heaven is So Real, The Final Quest Rick Joyner, etc

Compete Rank: #68,374 with 23,335 U.S. visitors per month

IP Address: 74.208.96.72
IP Location: United States - United States - 1&1 Internet Inc

Registrant:
ROBERT BROWNELL
robertbrownell@yahoo.com

Noch Fragen? :D

Baskerville

W:O:A Metalgod
16 Feb. 2004
Website besuchen
An incredible Testimony of Bill Wiese and his 23 minute trip to Hell. Bill was placed in Hell, not as a casual observer, but as someone who was not saved. He recounts all the horrid details with such precision that it captivates the listener from start to finish. If you haven't heard these testimonies, stop everything and hear them. They will permanently altered your outlook on life. My prayer life moved away from "Lord, bless me here and bless me there," to "Souls, Souls, Souls for Jesus" Jesus came to save us from unspeakable doom, and your love for Him will grow once you hear what He saved us from.

Da werd ich mal Gott anrufen und nachfragen, ob die Geschichte auch stimmt.:o
*Handyzückt*