2021 Moshtel and other rental camping

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Koasty

2 Feb. 2020
Next year will be the first year to go since I have tickets(given this pandemic is over). I have been contacting the camping site via email to reserve either a Moshtel or something in the Iceland area for 2021, however the response has been that reservations would be was pushed to early september, then it became late september, then early october, and after asking this week I still have no response. Should I just plan on making other arrangements (like buying a tent when in the village) or just wait longer? I just want to plan ahead and be prepared.

Reaktionen: perfectmansions

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Next year will be the first year to go since I have tickets(given this pandemic is over). I have been contacting the camping site via email to reserve either a Moshtel or something in the Iceland area for 2021, however the response has been that reservations would be was pushed to early september, then it became late september, then early october, and after asking this week I still have no response. Should I just plan on making other arrangements (like buying a tent when in the village) or just wait longer? I just want to plan ahead and be prepared.
Only thing that you can do, is wait, and see the news here.

Reaktionen: Koasty

Koasty

2 Feb. 2020
Today, I received the following response from the camper/moshtel site:

"sorry, we can´t started with our Webiste in October.

We as subcontractors
of the organizer must work closely with the organizer. They all have short-time working and home offices so it's difficult for us.
I assume that we cannot / may not start before January."

So, I plan on checking in January. However I will also look up the nearest camping equipment stores just in case.

Wacken-Jasper

Administrator
Teammitglied
18 Jan. 2012
www.wacken.com
Yeah, it will take some more time - but we hope to get things rolling before the end of the year. We will announce everything via our news, once we are good to go.

Koasty

2 Feb. 2020
Okay, thank you! I am just one of the many excited to get to go. Hope everything goes well, everyone stays healthy, and this virus gets abolished.

Reaktionen: perfectmansions

Koasty

2 Feb. 2020
so I see it will take more time due to postponement but on the plus side, we are going... hopefully there will be extra moshtels built