• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VindictaLoupsGarou

W:O:A Metalhead
1 Okt. 2010
Melbourne, Australia

i work on the mercedes benz trucks that come into australia off the boat and we make them adr (australian design rules) and fit them with additional things like phones and uhf radios and lights and fueltanks and heaps of other things. i mainly work in the cabs doing electrical stuff, its good fun when we are busy, boring as hell when we arent

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
i work on the mercedes benz trucks that come into australia off the boat and we make them adr (australian design rules) and fit them with additional things like phones and uhf radios and lights and fueltanks and heaps of other things. i mainly work in the cabs doing electrical stuff, its good fun when we are busy, boring as hell when we arent

that sounds pretty interesting, did anybody ever make a mayor screw up that cost lots of money? :D

VindictaLoupsGarou

W:O:A Metalhead
1 Okt. 2010
Melbourne, Australia
that sounds pretty interesting, did anybody ever make a mayor screw up that cost lots of money? :D

lol yes! there are a lot of stupid fuck ups! usually made by newcomers who are too stupid to ask questions. i dunno whats going though their heads, you can see its a shit job, how can they look at it and go "finished!! Perfect!" :confused:

but yeah we usually catch mistakes before they leave us, one guy fitted an alternator upside down! lol lucky we saw it before the truck was started.

its insane how much some of the parts cost, its could be the tiniest part and it's worth $1000 +

we get a lot of trucks back from customers that have tried to do silly things, like jump start the truck with an electric forklift!?? it fried everything, they had to get it towed to us