• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
GOOD MORNING!

It's a shot for the "yellow fever", a tropical disease
I can't go to Europe without taking this shot, at least, 10 days earlier.

Are you feeling better now my dear?

Yep! But I'll travel only in July 4th, so there's plenty of time to post here :D
How are you Adam?

You won't miss it!

I feel like beating the shit out of you...

Sinders

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Juni 2008
Australia
www.myspace.com
ahh amazing! Super exciting then. You will just love it! If I could I'd go every year to Europe, and a metal festival there. Sweden Rock, Bang Your Head, Keep It True, Wacken, Graspop, etc etc.

Indeed ! There were a few I would have liked to go to this year as well, but you just cant fit everything in! Would have loved to go to Hells Pleasure (one of my faves Zarathustra will be playing) and also Party San has a good line up as well....Ive already decided I'm coming back next year.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
CD shops here suck now. It was real good here until 2 or three years ago. Then a lot of shops started closing, due to MP3s cutting into CD sales.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Indeed ! There were a few I would have liked to go to this year as well, but you just cant fit everything in! Would have loved to go to Hells Pleasure (one of my faves Zarathustra will be playing) and also Party San has a good line up as well....Ive already decided I'm coming back next year.

ahh good thing. I only get two weeks off from work per year, so my time and choices are very limited.