• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
It's like I am worried about the stability of my job right now. I almost in some weird way blame myself if it comes to an end. Even though it would be caused by situations that are out of my control. I have done all that I can to secure my job, performance and attendance etc. wise.

yea, I understand completely... you do your best, but still worry anyway.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
yep, but as I say, I kinda put some sorta unseen blame on myself, like there's something I could have or should have done when there really is not.

yea I understand.
like my logic is, you can always do more, always be better... sooo when something goes wrong that I had anything to do with, I blame myself, at least to whatever extent.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
my turn, I think...
if Hawaii was to be destroyed, by like volcanoes or the ocean rising or whatever, and you had to move, where would you go?

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
that's really great :]
hopefully that kind of relationship will be in my future as well.

I believe it will, my only advice is that you and your future partner/spouse take your time to discuss your values, goals dreams etc. The really important things, be sure you can laugh together. Communication is the most important thing, well that and trust, complete trust both ways. But you have to have the same or similar ideals and values.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I believe it will, my only advice is that you and your future partner/spouse take your time to discuss your values, goals dreams etc. The really important things, be sure you can laugh together. Communication is the most important thing, well that and trust, complete trust both ways. But you have to have the same or similar ideals and values.

yea, all those are essential for what I'm looking for in a guy. and I believe in not marrying outside my religion as well. and I love to laugh :D