• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Actually I do consider myself lucky for that. Back in Highschool people kept telling me "you'll miss the school, when you're on a job and work 10 hours a day". I used to tell those people I'd rather work 15 hours a day than go back to school. I actually do rather work 15 hours a day than go back to school right now.

yea, exactly :rolleyes:
although if I wanted to, I could have just skipped my senior year and gone to college... just taken a couple extra classes for my electives last year. I only need like two or three more credits to graduate. but instead I'm taking a bunch of college-level classes next year... they're free in high school. :D:D

grinsekatze666

<span style="color:black">Moderator</span>
15 Juni 2003
Münster
twitter.com
yea, exactly :rolleyes:
although if I wanted to, I could have just skipped my senior year and gone to college... just taken a couple extra classes for my electives last year. I only need like two or three more credits to graduate. but instead I'm taking a bunch of college-level classes next year... they're free in high school. :D:D
That sounds pretty good (though I must admit I haven't got much of a clue about the amreican school system). :) Do you already know what you're going to be majoring in?

grinsekatze666

<span style="color:black">Moderator</span>
15 Juni 2003
Münster
twitter.com
haha, what's so great about studying music?
all the crazy people or something, for Psychology? :p
Maybe it's different in the US, but studying music here in germany is one of the hardest and most unrewarding things you can do after school. I admire people doing it because mostly it's out of pure idealism.

I met a few peoply studying psychology. Every single one was weird and at the same time adorable in its very own way. :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Maybe it's different in the US, but studying music here in germany is one of the hardest and most unrewarding things you can do after school. I admire people doing it because mostly it's out of pure idealism.

I met a few peoply studying psychology. Every single one was weird and at the same time adorable in its very own way. :D

ah okay. :D
how's that adorable? :p