• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Here's my opinion...
we have Iron Maiden playing the only show in Germany at Wacken. We can book a lot of crappy bands , because Maiden alone will sell out. WE don't even have to pay the bands a lot of money !!

Maybe....hmmmmmmmmmm

actually, it costs a lot of money to get most of the metalcore bands, since they're so popular.
soooo basically, the kind of crowd at this year's Wacken is metalcore idiots, Maiden fans, and THEN everyone else. :rolleyes:

gee jay

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
MENDOTA HEIGHTS, Minn. - Fire investigators said a fire that destroyed a Mendota Heights home last week was caused by a flowerpot. Fire Chief John Maczko said a flowerpot on the home's deck spontaneously combusted

gee jay

11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
actually, it costs a lot of money to get most of the metalcore bands, since they're so popular.
soooo basically, the kind of crowd at this year's Wacken is metalcore idiots, Maiden fans, and THEN everyone else. :rolleyes:

Well, after my bad planning ...:rolleyes:
I was sort of glad I wasn't going. I wanted to go for the people here and stuff, but I really didn't like the idea of spending so much for bands I don't like ...or don't know.. Maybe next year they have a killer line up.

gee jay

11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
MIAMI - A Miami man who held up a McDonald's at gunpoint in 1994 is now promoting the restaurant's signature sandwich in song. Tamien Bain is among five finalists in the fast food chain's contest for a new jingle promoting the Big Mac.