• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gee jay

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
The Packers have finally grown a set and said “take a hike” to the pigskin paramour who has toyed with their emotions – and on-field competitiveness – for the better part of the 21st century.

gee jay

11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
After the egg hunt on Easter Sunday, the young farm boy decided to play a prank. He went to the chicken coop and replaced every single egg with a brightly colored one.
A few minutes later the rooster walked in saw all the colored eggs, then stormed outside and killed the peacock

gee jay

11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
Before thermometers were invented, brewers would dip a thumb or finger into the mix to find the right temperature for adding yeast. Too cold, and the yeast wouldn't grow. Too hot, and the yeast would die. This thumb in the beer is where we get the phrase "rule of thumb".

gee jay

11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
A sexy woman went up to the bar in a pub. She gestured alluringly to the bartender, who approached her immediately. She seductively signaled that he should bring his face closer to hers. As he did, she gently caressed his full beard.
"Are you the manager?" she asked, softly stroking his face with both hands.

"Actually, no," he replied.

"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she said, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair. I'm afraid I can't," breathed the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?

"Yes. I need you to give him a message," she continued, running her forefinger across his lips and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.

"What should I tell him?" the bartender managed to say.

"Tell him," she whispered, "there's no toilet paper, handsoap, or paper towels in the ladies room."

gee jay

11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
A man was out, driving happily along in his car late one Saturday night. Before too long, a cop pulled him over.
The policeman walked up to the man and asked, "Have you been drinking, sir?"

"Why? Was I weaving all over the road?"

"No," replied the policeman, "you were driving splendidly. It was the really ugly girl in the passenger seat that gave you away."

gee jay

11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
Norway's 1349 will return to the US to participate on the highly anticipated CARCASS tour this fall. Beginning September 5th the tour, also featuring NECROPHAGIST, SUFFOCATION, ABORTED and ROTTEN SOUND, marks the band's third visit to America in support of their third and most successful album, Hellfire. Seven performances as of press time are confirmed with more to be announced in the coming weeks.

gee jay

11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
Swedish Viking metallers AMON AMARTH have answered a number of fan-submitted questions via their MySpace page regarding the writing and recording process for the band's new album, "Twilight Of The Thunder God". A couple of excerpts follow.

Q: What previous AMON AMARTH album does the new one sound like the most?

A: Very hard for us to say, and people will probably think differently but to us it feels like a natural step after "With Oden On Our Side". Maybe some more old-school stuff thrown in too.

gee jay

11 März 2008
White Plains, New York
Videobob of Big Vin Records, the label headed up by former PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN and current HELLYEAH drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott, has issued the following update:

"Big Vin Records is setting up shop on eBay to bring the fans what they want and offer up some old-school shit that Vinnie has stuffed in storage. We will be offering up a lot of awesome PANTERA, DAMAGEPLAN and HELLYEAH stuff, not to mention a few items out of Vinnie's personal stash. To kick things off we are offering Vinnie's personal oven out of his kitchen. Anyone who knows anything about the Big Vin knows he loves to cook! This oven has served up meals for all the best rock stars!! Well, Vince's dad bought him a newer fancier model for Christmas so this one needs to go!!!! It is on eBay with NO RESERVE here. If you win, Vinnie will personalize and autograph it just to you. The oven must be picked up in Arlington, Texas, NO SHIPPING."

:confused: