• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
we just noticed that we didn't prepare anything for Dong :rolleyes::p

Don't worry, you're not the only one.

Tent, bed, sleeping bag are prepared, beer too, but that's it. (Grimbergen Dubbel/Double, Jupiler for on the route, at the mountain)
But I still need my battery for my cell, the plugs, my clothes, shit like that, and some toilet things, water, and a bottle of Coke. So...

Enough I'd say.

Plus, I have to repack everything. Stupid Colruyt/Delhaize didn't have big 75cl bottles anymore, so I had to bring 6 smaller ones again!

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
I have a gascooker, but it is only one burner...
gonna get a new gasthingie for it tonight...
would you mind sharing it with me? Then I could take cans of Ravioli with me or something
why did he sent him away? because of the flu?
\
nah... he thought we couldn't spend enough time just the two of us... was kinda pissed though because I would have liked Smoo here for longer.
Don't worry, you're not the only one.

Tent, bed, sleeping bag are prepared, beer too, but that's it. (Grimbergen Dubbel/Double, Jupiler for on the route, at the mountain)
But I still need my battery for my cell, the plugs, my clothes, shit like that, and some toilet things, water, and a bottle of Coke. So...

Enough I'd say.

Plus, I have to repack everything. Stupid Colruyt/Delhaize didn't have big 75cl bottles anymore, so I had to bring 6 smaller ones again!
yea, but I have to tidy up my room for example since I'm planning to bring elhuesos with me at sunday. Did he actually tell something about how I can reach him? :confused: