• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
yea, I noticed that... I could imagine.

my parents where like: expensive on one side, but they did see the use and they know it is better for my back then the army bag I have now.

coz that army back is just one big compartment and when I put it on my back everything just goes down to the bottom and with the other back you can strap stuff on, put it in the side pockets etc so the weight is more evenly placed over my whole back

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
my parents where like: expensive on one side, but they did see the use and they know it is better for my back then the army bag I have now.

coz that army back is just one big compartment and when I put it on my back everything just goes down to the bottom and with the other back you can strap stuff on, put it in the side pockets etc so the weight is more evenly placed over my whole back

makes sense.