• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
true, that would hurt like crap... I think I'd just be more annoyed at that, and the fact that it was really really hot than be afraid though.
but if I was somehow trapped underwater... I'd be scared to death.

Well being a surfer (only occasionaly these days now), I've been held under longer thanbI would have liked, and it is scary as hell, but once your lungs filled with water I don't think you would feel pain. Not that I've drowned before.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Well being a surfer (only occasionaly these days now), I've been held under longer thanbI would have liked, and it is scary as hell, but once your lungs filled with water I don't think you would feel pain. Not that I've drowned before.

I almost drowned once...
I went out too deep trying to boogie-board. and when a wave came, I couldn't jump on. I was hit by waves over and over again, and I couldn't breathe...
sooo I could imagine that if I actually drowned, I'd be even more scared than I was then.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007