• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
well whatever works. :D

I mean it :rolleyes: Spiders belong to the "spideranimals".

The difference is that spiders have a caput that is one with the corpus and then the abdomen. That's only two bodyparts. Also they have eight legs.

Insects have three bodyparts. Caput, corpus and abdomen all single. And they have six legs ;)

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
sorry im not on skype or anything, im at my uncle/ aunt place.. they are quite strict with their daughters..

so i cant install skype ..

lol avenue q was playing on the plane ride here

don't worry. I'm alright with it as it is. Not even one more week and you're here already :) Really looking forward that :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I mean it :rolleyes: Spiders belong to the "spideranimals".

The difference is that spiders have a caput that is one with the corpus and then the abdomen. That's only two bodyparts. Also they have eight legs.

Insects have three bodyparts. Caput, corpus and abdomen all single. And they have six legs ;)

yea, I know they're different... was just saying, whatever :D

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
well we both lost our fathers quite young..

she is my moms brothers daughter.. my mum and her dad were very close.. i think we have a special bond

last time i saw her was 13 years ago, so we had alot of talking

nice that you are close to each other. Hope you're enjoying the relation