• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bumpzilla

W:O:A Metalhead
TYPE O NEGATIVE kicked fucking ass tonight. i just thought it was going to be type o negative and soil, but they also had some crappy band with them called wednesday 13, which really really really sucked really bad. i was glad to see them leave. then there was a local band as well and they kicked ass. peter damn near drank a whole bottle of jager by himself, i was surprised he even was able to sing with out slurring words together :D but it was an amazing fucking show. they played all the songs i wanted to hear but green man and cinnamon girl, but oh well. i hope to get to see them again. the 15th is GREEN JELLY!!!! and their special guest might be gwar, i just dunno if it is or not yet, but they are touring together, so it might be gwar, who knows. if it is i will crap my fucking pants!!!!!! well, later folks, take care. i might be on tomorrow, who knows