Der Helm
W:O:A Metalmaster
Originally posted by Zombi
I'm afraid I didn't quite comprehend your meaning. Please extrapolate.
elaborate ???
<--- Just wondering



Hey Zombi, I heard you are a really nice person in real life, is that true ?
Originally posted by Zombi
I'm afraid I didn't quite comprehend your meaning. Please extrapolate.



Originally posted by Der Helm
elaborate ???
<--- Just wondering
Hey Zombi, I heard you are a really nice person in real life, is that true ?



Originally posted by Der Helm
Hey Zombi, I heard you are a really nice person in real life, is that true ?
Originally posted by Der Helm
elaborate ???
<--- Just wondering
Hey Zombi, I heard you are a really nice person in real life, is that true ?
Originally posted by dittohead
nah he shags avril lavagina...
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
but for him is that evil ?
Originally posted by Shadowtear
showers.. a hot theme at wacken![]()
![]()

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
ahem... showers![]()
![]()

Originally posted by Shadowtear
jaja... I know in what way you are thinking of them now...![]()

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
u also![]()


Originally posted by Shadowtear
I thought about somebody who could have a shower for free and promised me to have one..... jaja ....![]()
...in the other way to think about showers......ehm...![]()
Hmm 3.5 weeks and then ehm....

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Ehm...yes quiteHmm 3.5 weeks and then ehm....
![]()
![]()
![]()

Originally posted by Shadowtear
...only 3 weeks....
and what`s then?
I guess we will just have to wait and see 

Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
LaaalaaalaalaaaaI guess we will just have to wait and see
![]()