1.75L Jagermeister bottles

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

simwells

W:O:A Metalhead
13 März 2008
England
Hi

I'm wondering whether any of you guys paticularly those from Germany, know of anywhere that sells the large 1.75L bottles of Jager and posts to the UK? Don't seem to be able to get them anywhere here.

simwells

13 März 2008
England
If there isn't any sites available and anyone's interested in buying a bottle and sending it to me, I'll cover the cost plus a bit extra.

simwells

13 März 2008
England
I would be very happy to! I am about to move to a new city so have to discover a new metal scene for myself soon too. But if anyone is interested to send me some, it's inside of the EU so there's no limits I'll cover all posts plus a fee for you going out of your way to help me out.

simwells

13 März 2008
England
Not to be rude, but it would be helpful to link to places that actually sell what I'm after, I can get 500 and 700ml bottles in any supermarket what I'm after is the mega meister 1.75 litre bottles.