• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Medusa
Punkte Reaktionen

Profilnachrichten Neueste Aktivitäten Beiträge Informationen

• Lol yes thats me in the photo... I didn't put a pic of someone else up! haha.

Berlin will be really cool I'm sure, I've never been there yet unfortunately but its on my list of places to go after wacken, I'm staying in Hamburg a couple of days afterwards then flying out to Sweden to meet my friends over there we're having a few nights out in Stockholm which should be great! Already planning a trip to Stavanger in Norway after Wacken 2010 =D

Really was a joke I would never spit at anyone its jus nasty!

I admit I'd have loved to have Immortal or Emperor or someone headline infact I really thought Immortal would! nevermind it will still be a great week =)
    Ah right well you will love it despite what you hoped to get from the line up I'm sure it will rock your socks off!

The atsmosphere is great the facilities are fantastic and the layout and organisation (of the festival at least if not this website!) are first rate. I think you'l be very impressed!

Next year I think you and the other DM fans will get more what you're looking for. Many Exetreme metal fans have misinteurpretted the nature of the festival I think becuase of its many exetreme acts in the past.
  • Laden…
  • Laden…
  • Laden…