• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Zeraphine01
Punkte Reaktionen

Profilnachrichten Neueste Aktivitäten Beiträge Informationen

• yeah they gived a hell of a show... great attitude! thanks, you have a great taste too :) well we cannot like every bands in the world... that's why metal for me is so great, because it has lots of styles you can pick up acording to your mood, state or feeling.
    i've saw iron maiden of course, two in a row! i've seen in july too with slayer and rose tattoo... once more, so fucking great! what else i've seen in wacken... airbourne, ensiferum, kamelot, kreator, nightwish, sonata arctica, soilwork, opeth, children of bodom (this one was so fucking great!), avantasiaaaaaaa, 3 inches of blood altough not much time..., holy moses, hatebreed, as i lay dying (i didn't knew this band... was great), carcass and at the gates just because of the fuzz around these bands and it was both great gigs, and lordi!! :p i didn't saw nifelheim and powerwolf because they weren't in the main stages, what a shame :(
    thanks to wacken my financies are very low too but next year i'll be back in charge to the promised land... rain or shine! :D what bands did you saw this year?
    hello! i've seen your favorite band in the profile... amon amarth :D they're great, one of mine favorite bands too! are you going to their gigs by the end of this year in germany?
  • Laden…
  • Laden…
  • Laden…