• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Yanos666
Punkte Reaktionen

Profilnachrichten Neueste Aktivitäten Beiträge Informationen

• LFC ftw....except that this season we are terrible =(

I@M back whoooo my account works again! =)
    Sweden! That's great. I always wanted to go to all that north places, specially to Finland. I'm planning to go there next year.
    Now I'm still planning how to go from Berlin to Itzehoe... I guess it won't be so difficult.
    Yes, I hope so :) Anyway, I don't think the line-up is a total shit. There are many groups I want to see, I only think is a bit poor. Good, but not the very best of the best. A good DM headliner would be much appreciated, but I knew it wasn't going to be a TOTAL EXTREME FUCKING DEATH/BLACK METAL. But I want also to meet the fest, the environment, the land (I'm finally going to Berlin)... that's why I'm not selling my ticket, of course not.
    So this is you on the photo, right. I'll take care of your spit :p (Just a joooke...)
    Hihihi..I did the same first, answering to myself...:D

I don´t see any need to judge about wacken this mean and rude way how jordan does it. Guess it´s just the best way to ignore his "uga, uga, i´m true evil..." and continueing with talks about beer, shnitzel and cheese. Will make him angry as hell, but better him than us!
    Lol i just presumed cos there's not many women on this site or in to metal that I have seen so I didn't bother to check its my bad!

An no I usually like german women lol I have not seen any with hairy chests either yet LOL!

I must say Jordan seems like an arsehole to me.... i try not to judge people too quickly but some people just irk me and he's one of them! :s I can't stand rudeness! there's no need for it!
    LOL---as long as you don´t consider german women to have hairy chests...satan, this Jordan makes me angry...rude little asshole...

But you´re not the first one who thought i was a guy...:D so don´t care!
    *giggle*
    No, i preferred the Name Undomiel. After all those years most of my friends here call me simply "Undo". While other ppl make a joke out of it and call me "delete" or "apple z"...:D

No i haven´t heard about this new book!! Sounds interesting!!
    No Prob :D I thought 2001, everyone knows about Arwen Undomiel from "Lord Of The Rings"...:D
  • Laden…
  • Laden…
  • Laden…