25,000 before W:O:A 2007

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalFairy

6 März 2007
Norway
www.myspace.com
Bergen is cool... I went there and everyone knows about Black Metal and stuff.

Nobody even cared when I went to Fantoft Stave Church with my Burzum t-shirt on either. Thought I would have got killed or something. Yeah, everyone speaks English too - those nordic people speak it like it was their natural language, they're so smart... :D

Haha, you did? Kickass! :D

Anyhow.. Nordic people.. good in English? Haha, obviously you haven't heard Petter Solberg! :p

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Looking at the German board looks like greek to me...taking the classes would teach proper grammar, and also oral pronunciation. I can listen to all the Rammstein I want and I don't learn anything (besides how to count to 10) :p

you could also just save yourself the money and talk english...

and what is so hard about
Hier kommt die Sonne?

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
you could also just save yourself the money and talk english...

and what is so hard about
Hier kommt die Sonne?

you MUST be being sarcastic...

but if you aren't...some of us aren't in a country which speaks a hybrid of english and german, and when they hear german it might as well be friggin chinese because they DON'T UNDERSTAND any of it as they have never HEARD IT BEFORE. How are you gonna translate 'Hier kommt die Sonne' without any reference whatsoever?

Now quick Lady Wolf, go learn Japanese simply by listening to some of their rock music.
what is so hard about "Kore wa chojin desu"?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

but if you aren't...some of us aren't in a country which speaks a hybrid of english and german, and when they hear german it might as well be friggin chinese because they DON'T UNDERSTAND any of it as they have never HEARD IT BEFORE. How are you gonna translate 'Hier kommt die Sonne' without any reference whatsoever?

Now quick Lady Wolf, go learn Japanese simply by listening to some of their rock music.

Kong Hee Fat Choy! :D

But I have to admit, German is very difficult to learn, if only for all those gender and article rules they have. (Nominativ, Possesiv, Accusativ, Dativ, if I remember correctly)

I'm glad I speak the language, but I still remember the difficulties I have with it.

mental_mercury

18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen

thankkk you :cool:

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
It's called Genitiv, not Possesiv :p

It's the most fucking annoying thing about german. I never got it, I could remember the rules as much as I wanted but how the fuck was I supposed to remember the genders of all those fucking nouns? Seriously...and they would ALWAYS point it out.

:D "No, [insert word] is masculine so you should use this"
:mad: "FUCK YOU!
:D "but it's really easy to learn"
:mad: "FUCK YOU! WHAT FUCKING INDICATION IS THERE THAT [insert word] IS MASCULINE? IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!!!"