Anti-Wacken?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Dear Friends,

it´s clear that all the people in here LOVE THE FU..ING WACKEN OPEN AIR FESTIVAL!!!!!

So, let my message be the last one in this thread! As mugabe already said, don´t feed these trolls.

See you, true brothers. Again in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006..... In the holy lands of Wacken!!

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Dude,

I would take you and your page seriously if you come with some decent arguments. I agree with you that the beer is expensive but this happens to be the case with every festival. You can always complain about the line up and so on but WOA is a festival for metal in general and not for extreme metal only. Perhaps you can beter go to Fuck the commerce or anything.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Criticizing is OK, but with (at least) a little bit of respect.

This guy says " The initiators look gay!!" ANY PROBLEM WITH GAYS, YOU FUCKING INTOLERANT??? :mad:

WACKEN RULES!!! YOU SUCK!!!

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
Wasnt the beer 2,50 plus deposit? That guy said it was 3 Euro. Oh...he also asked where we pay 3 Euro (actually 2,50) for 0,4l beer? I'll answer your question, kiddo. In basically every european pub (at least from Germany, France and Italy) you pay around 2,50 Euro (add or take 50 cents) for 0,4l beer. Let me tell you a secret: There were supermarkets aound where you could buy the liquid of life for a way cheaper price.

I dont really see a problem with the lineup. Yes, there are a lot of good underground bands playing, but I dont really see a problem with mainstream bands playing if they are still good. Dont forget that a extremely kvlt band was playing: Sabbat!

How do you know that there were 40.000 thousand people there?

N

Nunslaughter

i read the number of more than 40.000 a several times, but there is still no statement of the woa-"leaders" concerning this. i must admit this is a personal feeling, but i think it was definitly more than 40.000 (people got this number from police and officals at wacken)

sodomy&lust: i just said they look like gays... what's the problem?
who said that metallers should be politically correct and tolerant???!

I don't suck, i prefer my girlfriend to do this :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Nunslaughter

sodomy&lust: i just said they look like gays... what's the problem?
who said that metallers should be politically correct and tolerant???!

I don't suck, i prefer my girlfriend to do this :)

You're criticizing someone just because of their look, and that's being a great intolerant.

At least you've just admitted that you're an intolerant, it's very kind of you to let us know what kind of guy you are.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Dammit. Ingo and Holger and the whoever else could be the ugliest, queerest-looking mother fuckers in the world and Wacken would still fucking rule!