Nachrichten über Bands

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

The_Demon

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 März 2017
Thüringen
QUIET RIOT - 2020/2021 Because life goes on!

It was Frankie Banali's wish that the band continue and we keep the music and the legacy alive.

Chuck Wright has been in the band off and on since 1981 and played not only on the song "Metal Health" but many other QUIET RIOT Albums. Alex Grossi has been in the band since 2004 touring and recording. Jizzy Pearl has been a member of the QUIET RIOT family since 2013 and Johnny Kelly has been doing a great job filling in on drums this past year with Frankie's blessing.

We are happy to have shows on the calendar with many more TBA and very much look forward to celebrating the history and legacy of QUIET RIOT with all of you in 2021 and Beyond...!!

Hurrabärchi

nur zum Pöbeln hier
9 Okt. 2012
Wenn ich das richtig verstanden habe, lösen sich Anathema auf :(
120075444_10158682760308629_359938165411572617_o.jpg

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen
Ist ja auch kommerziell irgendwie ein Desaster. Erst kein Geld durch Auftritte in der Corona Zeit und jetzt musste als Band dein ganzes Merch mit Verlust verkloppen wegen dem Namen. Ein neuer Name wird wohl in Kürze bekannt gegeben.
Die sind ja auch gerade an einem neuen Album dran. Ich hoffe da wurde noch nichts gedruckt usw. :uff:

Reaktionen: Volbeat90210

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen
Good day friends and supporters of IDLE HANDS. From this day forward the band will record and perform as UNTO OTHERS

Over the the next couple weeks we will be updating all of our socials and digital streaming platforms with the new name, these will be the same profiles so you won't have to re-follow anything. Please be patient during this process as some things may get changed over sooner than others.

We will still play the back catalog live going forward and all albums and EP's will remain a part of our digital discographies.

Thank you to everyone who showed their support for the band these past couple days, we will do our best for you going forward.

Respectfully,
UNTO OTHERS

Neuromancer

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Juni 2013
AC/DC geben die aktuelle Besetzung bekannt. Ab jetzt bestehen sie wieder aus Angus & Stevie Young, Phil Rudd, Cliff Williams und Brian Johnson.
Über ein neues Album in dieser Besetzung wird gerade spekuliert.

The_Demon

29 März 2017
Thüringen
Alles Gute Ronnie :uff::(
A statement from Ronnie Atkins Official:

As promised a little while ago here’s an update on my health situation.

I’m not gonna go into details, but just state that unfortunately I’m still battling cancer! After some pain issues and following a scan just before Easter this year I was told that the cancer had spread and I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, which in principle means incurable!

Now there were two paths I could go by! I could sit down in a corner and feel pity for myself (which I guess I did for a while) or I could try to carry on living and do what I do best and I chose the latter.

So with great back up from my family and true friends I decided to keep on writing and recording, plus the fact that I had a lot of ideas/songs that I wanted to get out of my system. So that’s what I’ve been doing on/off for the last couple of months.

That eventually means that some new music is coming from me in the immediate future, but more details on that later.

All that said, I must state that I feel good these days and have for a while. I still get treatments, mainly immune therapy. I have some permanent pain issues and other sequelaes that I have to deal with! And mentally, I have my good days and my bad days, so be it !

But I feel that I’m in good hands with the doctors and staff who’s treating me, so everything considered I’m in good spirits!

It is what it is and I can’t change that whatsoever, so I simply aim to get the best out of life.

Finally another huuuuge thank to all of you out there who have been rooting for me and cheering me up through this process ! Means a lot to me

Love ❤️
Ronnie