• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I totally get what you're saying.
I've only left my home 2 times in the past 1.5 weeks. just 2 short trips to the supermarket.

Isn't it funny? In one breath we're told "Stop hoarding food. There's no need to panic buy." The next breath "Don't gather in large groups, like the supermarket."

So anyway, overseas travel is now also banned. Outdoor gathering of more than 10 people is banned. 5 people at a wedding. 10 people at a funeral. Schools are still running though (unless the state premiers state otherwise).

Lots of people have been stood-down from their jobs and the lines outside Centrelink are VERY long. They're advised against lining up and instead, call them or go online (HA HAHAHAHAHAHA). Worst joke ever told.

On a positive note, bottle shops are considered an "essential service". Silver linings.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Isn't it funny? In one breath we're told "Stop hoarding food. There's no need to panic buy." The next breath "Don't gather in large groups, like the supermarket."

So anyway, overseas travel is now also banned. Outdoor gathering of more than 10 people is banned. 5 people at a wedding. 10 people at a funeral. Schools are still running though (unless the state premiers state otherwise).

Lots of people have been stood-down from their jobs and the lines outside Centrelink are VERY long. They're advised against lining up and instead, call them or go online (HA HAHAHAHAHAHA). Worst joke ever told.

On a positive note, bottle shops are considered an "essential service". Silver linings.

over here you can only go outside on your own. but stores, even non essential once are still open, unless they have chosen to close them selfs.
But yeah, tomorrow I'll go out for an other supply run. I wonder what the supermarkets will look like compared to a week ago.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

over here you can only go outside on your own. but stores, even non essential once are still open, unless they have chosen to close them selfs.
But yeah, tomorrow I'll go out for an other supply run. I wonder what the supermarkets will look like compared to a week ago.

We're "half way" our lockdown period (for now, no one knows if it will continue after April 5!)
Supermarkets need at least 10m² per customer. If more are there, you need to stand in line OUTSIDE, with a shopping cart.
Newspaper shops/Kiosks are also opened, are considered as "essential", but I guess liquor shops are closed. But then again, supermarkets sell enough.

Everything else must be done online. Unemployment benefits (no, there's no UB40 in B), and things like that, that used to be done on paper, must change to electronic versions (if possible), and you're not allowed to be outside, unless you go to an "essential" shop/post office/bank/medical service (broadest explication!). And of course, pet shops are open. One cannot starve your domestic animals.