• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Some thing €30 more is too much! Especially since it's done for those who do NOT respect the rules, such as ARRIVING WEDNESDAY (OK, Tuesday evening is all right for me), or disposing their OWN WASTE instead of leaving it behind.

(Feedback in the German part mostly)

you can keep bitching about arriving "early" as you call it, but if you actually read the wacken statement, they actually want people to arrive earlier.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead
Man, I'm so tired... I went to (real!)bed around 10pm last night, woke up at 7am. I did laundry, visit the supermarket down the hill, ate breakfast and returned to bed from 11 am to 1pm and I still want to sleep. I'm happy I stayed home while the girls are at the beach in Positano. I probably miss something beautiful but I don't care at this point. Yesterday was exhausting... Return back to Italy and spent the day walking and visiting museum after the train, 2 planes and bus... No wonder I'm tired...:ugly::ugly::ugly:

Milkie

W:O:A Metalmaster
23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
Some thing €30 more is too much! Especially since it's done for those who do NOT respect the rules, such as ARRIVING WEDNESDAY (OK, Tuesday evening is all right for me), or disposing their OWN WASTE instead of leaving it behind.

(Feedback in the German part mostly)

I don't actually think the price is the main reason it's taking so much time to get sold out. I think it's more the extreme conditions which people are tired of. A lot of mud two years in a row is tiring.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Man, I'm so tired... I went to (real!)bed around 10pm last night, woke up at 7am. I did laundry, visit the supermarket down the hill, ate breakfast and returned to bed from 11 am to 1pm and I still want to sleep. I'm happy I stayed home while the girls are at the beach in Positano. I probably miss something beautiful but I don't care at this point. Yesterday was exhausting... Return back to Italy and spent the day walking and visiting museum after the train, 2 planes and bus... No wonder I'm tired...:ugly::ugly::ugly:

I'm also still very tired.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
I don't actually think the price is the main reason it's taking so much time to get sold out. I think it's more the extreme conditions which people are tired of. A lot of mud two years in a row is tiring.

yeah I think that's the main thing.

But I am old (like ap kept telling me :p ) and I still want to do it again. People are just too used to having it so comfortable. :ugly:

But yes, I think that is a big thing but also the money added to that makes some people not to go.