Beer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

evilCursor

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2009
no post in almost 2 years? :eek:

Well, I had a westvleteren 12 yesterday, it was really good.
I could still taste the beer 20 minutes after I toke the last sip. :D

You got me interested in that one. Is there any shop shipping it at a reasonable price?

I'm a big fan of this one:

stoertebeker_schwarzbier_front.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I just opened a "Flensburger Kellerbier".

For a pic of the bottle, google yourself. :ugly:

I have to say, I'm not a big fan of Kellerbeer. I have to say I tend them to be a bit flat! (in double vieuw, as the amount of CO² is limited, due to its brewing process. (and I know the ² should be down, but I'm unable to find the ² down))

Hopefully the Weizen and Gold have a better taste. I know I like the Pilsener!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
And there are so many different kind of beers.

I'm quite picky tbh. I used to drink cider but now I don't like it. I usually drink long drink and now I'm getting sick of it too. Drinking spirits doesn't sound very smart. :ugly:

I don't know if beer in Finland is (too) expensive, like the Swedish Systembolaget? But if not (I'm afraid it does though) try a "oud bruin" if you like a sweet starter. At least, that's how I did it. But slowly I went to pils (most common) and later came into Belgian beers. (which, so far, I prefer the most)

There are beers you might like, but there are definitely beers you'll disgust as well. For me e.g. it's "Dortmunder Aktien Bräu" aka DAB. NEVER AGAIN! :Puke:

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Working another Tap Takeover during the GBG Beer Week today, Friday and Saturday time for the Gothenburg beer festival.

Speaking of beer, anyone been to or close to Buonconvento, Italy?

Will be heading there for a few days early September.