• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
i've found the really fast ones to be dangerous too...

If anything this is me having a whinge. On my way home today, the first person was going slow in the fast lane (I had to be in this lane as I was turning), then drifted literally half way into the left lane without indicating. I took this as a notion to change lanes, but no...just a terrible driver that drifted back to the lane they were in originally :uff:

Then I got to a "form one lane" section...first someone sped up to close in on the gap I was going to take, but then they stopped being a dick and gave me room, but then some idiot in front just stopped and hoped for a space when it was almost one lane anyway. This driver was also slow and I didn't even have to speed to get past them and they disappeared into the distance.

From what I see, the slow drivers are the ones that think road markings are imaginary :uff: Sigh, at least some fast drivers are actually paying attention to what's going on around them...

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
If anything this is me having a whinge. On my way home today, the first person was going slow in the fast lane (I had to be in this lane as I was turning), then drifted literally half way into the left lane without indicating. I took this as a notion to change lanes, but no...just a terrible driver that drifted back to the lane they were in originally :uff:

Then I got to a "form one lane" section...first someone sped up to close in on the gap I was going to take, but then they stopped being a dick and gave me room, but then some idiot in front just stopped and hoped for a space when it was almost one lane anyway. This driver was also slow and I didn't even have to speed to get past them and they disappeared into the distance.

From what I see, the slow drivers are the ones that think road markings are imaginary :uff: Sigh, at least some fast drivers are actually paying attention to what's going on around them...

Now I know why I hate going by car! Too many idiots on the road.