• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Hä? Could you explain it little bit for me? :rolleyes::D:Puke:

Well I'm trying to lose a little bit of weight before I go on holidays. I always tell myself that I'm going to have a "cheat" day and treat myself a little, but one cheat day turns into about three, so I can easily gain 2kg and lose 2kg in the space of one week. I'm on my lonesome tonight so I haven't been tempted by half a pizza, but there was a steak staring at me and I was pretty sure no-one else would be around to eat it, so I made myself a steak and egg toasted sandwich, even though I promised myself eggs and salad :o Barely a bit into it I really wanted to wash it down with cola, but I knew that would be followed up by ice-cream, popcorn and cereal later in the evening :o

Wacki10

17 Aug. 2010
Bei Erlangen
Well I'm trying to lose a little bit of weight before I go on holidays. I always tell myself that I'm going to have a "cheat" day and treat myself a little, but one cheat day turns into about three, so I can easily gain 2kg and lose 2kg in the space of one week. I'm on my lonesome tonight so I haven't been tempted by half a pizza, but there was a steak staring at me and I was pretty sure no-one else would be around to eat it, so I made myself a steak and egg toasted sandwich, even though I promised myself eggs and salad :o Barely a bit into it I really wanted to wash it down with cola, but I knew that would be followed up by ice-cream, popcorn and cereal later in the evening :o

:D:D:D

You are crazy...:D but funny...:D

Wacki10

17 Aug. 2010
Bei Erlangen

I know "problems" like that...too...:D:D:D