40 tikets for sell

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Aas

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Feb. 2011
I've got an answer on June the 6th at 11:30 pm.
And was asked to fill in and send back the ticket-exchange-form.

Maybe the tickets are sold-out.

Greetings, Axel

Summerbreeze

19 Aug. 2010
My last mail from her was from June 7th, 23.05pm. Same one like Aas received.

It sucks, when mails remain unanswered, especially in such a topic like this.

To all buyers: please give feedback here, whether she showed a life sign or not. It calms the nerves, you know. :)

RiffiRaffi

11 Feb. 2012
I also still wait for an answer from Laura. I have wrote her saturday an email. I would buy 1 Ticket.

When you read it Laura, please answer me :)

Gohtze

24 Mai 2012
She answered me on Friday and confimed my tickets. She also explained, that she wants to clearify with Metaltix if it's possible to send all 40 tickets in one mail. So she would just need to pay the postal charge one time and not several times for every single buyer.
As soon as the tickets are sent to Metaltix she will send the next mail.

Summerbreeze

19 Aug. 2010
She answered me on Friday and confimed my tickets. She also explained, that she wants to clearify with Metaltix if it's possible to send all 40 tickets in one mail. So she would just need to pay the postal charge one time and not several times for every single buyer.
As soon as the tickets are sent to Metaltix she will send the next mail.
Thanks dude.
Logical step with the intention to send all 40 ticktets together. But then she also needs to send all Ticket Exchange forms along with it.

I guess we all just have to wait. But nonetheless, a life-sign or an update would be more than appreciated.

Summerbreeze

19 Aug. 2010
Received an update from Laura, she has sent out a mass mail to all of those who were successfull in obtaining a ticket or two from her.
The tickets are now on its way to Metaltix. She said it will last one up to two weeks, until we will get them.

Seems it's all good now. :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.