International Forum Meeting during Wacken 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Maybe this question has been answered in another thread, but I can't find where.
Some friends arrive to Hamburg Airport around 22.30h, that hour there aren't shuttle to wacken or train to Itzehoe...

How much is a Taxi from Hamburg Airport to Wacken?
100 - 150 Euros? :confused:

Try the sticky's

Otherwise, if possible, I would recommend taking the train. It will probably take longer, but it is way cheaper, so you have money left for beer and merch at wacken

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I might be there, not even sure I am going to Wacken though :p
Als je wilt meerijden.... Wél zelf 'n kaartje scoren dan. (begeleider he'k al een)
Maybe this question has been answered in another thread, but I can't find where.
Some friends arrive to Hamburg Airport around 22.30h, that hour there aren't shuttle to wacken or train to Itzehoe...

How much is a Taxi from Hamburg Airport to Wacken?
100 - 150 Euros? :confused:

There is an S-Bahn going to HH (=Hamburg) Airport leaving at 23.15/11.15pm that can lead you to Itzehoe station (with change in HH Altona station, dep. 0.02/12.02am)
You'd arrive at 0.59/12.59am in Itzehoe, and there you can take a taxi (about €35/single trip)
And there even is a later connection. So... trains are running at that time.

toastie

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 Juli 2008
i think they should sleep in a hostel near altona train station, its a very good one and cheap 5 minutes away from the station.

i know that trains after 9 am are cheaper

After 9 am you can use the Schleswig Holstein group Ticket (5 persons-6€ each)