International Forum Meeting during Wacken 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
agresionpower
Beefcake the Mighty
Careo+1
Cyber999+1
DarkCapricorn
Deathbringer +??
Drex
Gash
IcedTears
Loco
LooseCannon
Morphinechild78
phönix
Quark +1
sautherom
xforeverxmetalx

Edited.

Wednesday is good for me too... and you also have my number :D

So noted, accept for that one question. Just SMS, perferably SMS or no preferences!

And your mail address.....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
agresionpower
Beefcake the Mighty
Careo+1
Cyber999+1
DarkCapricorn
Deathbringer +??
Drex
Gash
IcedTears
Loco
LooseCannon
Morphinechild78
phönix
Quark +1
sautherom
xforeverxmetalx

Edited.

So noted, accept for that one question. Just SMS, perferably SMS or no preferences!

And your mail address.....

Upwards of 3-4 followers for me. I don't know how many of my friends might want to come too. You have my number/mailing address, though I might get a German prepaid phone while I'm there. If that's the case I'll give you the number straight away.

You have my number/mailing address, though I might get a German prepaid phone while I'm there. If that's the case I'll give you the number straight away.

How much is for a German prepaid phone?
Because to me is so expensive to use my cell phone there...
$3 usd per minute, incoming or outgoing call (incl. taxes and roaming) :(

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Last time (ages ago) I paid 10€ for 15€ credit. But beware!
You can't go everywhere to buy them. Some ask a "Wohngenämigung" (=proof of living in Germany) and then just go.

For the American (N & S) users. Make sure your cell is both adapted for use here and SIM lock free! Otherwise you need to buy a phone as well.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
How much is for a German prepaid phone?
Because to me is so expensive to use my cell phone there...
$3 usd per minute, incoming or outgoing call (incl. taxes and roaming) :(

Just do what Quark's talking about, in other words buy a German SIM card there [or order one online] and stick it in your phone. Make sure it's unlocked, or get it unlocked.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Last time (ages ago) I paid 10€ for 15€ credit. But beware!
You can't go everywhere to buy them. Some ask a "Wohngenämigung" (=proof of living in Germany) and then just go.

For the American (N & S) users. Make sure your cell is both adapted for use here and SIM lock free! Otherwise you need to buy a phone as well.

Before I forget, ID is required. (for non-EU residents, this means a(n) (inter)NATIONAL PASSPORT of your own country! Nothing else!!! NO LOCAL ID-CARDS!!!)