THE (semi) DEFINITIVE GUIDE TO GETTING TO WACKEN

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Openfire

31 Aug. 2009
I just got my tix for next year, so I"ll definately be on here to find out the best way to get there...i wish it was as easy as getting off the plane and catching a shuttle bus all the way to Wacken hehe but it never is...

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I just got my tix for next year, so I"ll definately be on here to find out the best way to get there...i wish it was as easy as getting off the plane and catching a shuttle bus all the way to Wacken hehe but it never is...

nope but it's as easy as taking a few trains and a shuttle bus/taxi... seriously it's extremely easy, last year was only my first and I wouldn't have a single problem doing it again
and there are some points where buses leave from, don't know about that myself though

Carlos Fonte

17 Dez. 2009
How much is the S-bahn from airport to main station? And from main station to Wacken? In Deutch i just know the numbers until 100 and some phrases/words. Will be funny to get a ticket from the machine...not even in Portugal i know to do that. My car takes me to everywhere LOL

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
How much is the S-bahn from airport to main station? And from main station to Wacken? In Deutch i just know the numbers until 100 and some phrases/words. Will be funny to get a ticket from the machine...not even in Portugal i know to do that. My car takes me to everywhere LOL

www.hvv.de and I reckon there's an option in English.

Edit Piaf zegt: There is.
From HH Flughafen (Airport) to the Hauptbahnhof = €2,75 (now)
From HH Flughafen (Airport) to the Altona Station = €2,75 (as well now)

For HH to Wacken www.bahn.de, might even be available in Portuguese!

Zuletzt bearbeitet: