W:O:A 2009 - Further Bands confirmed!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

guano

23 Apr. 2008
Enough is enough festival is full of power and heavy bands, where are fucking thrash, death and black metal bands?

Parkground Dancer

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2009
Vosswinkel
i don´t like many of ,,Rocks´´ bands and for me it would be horrible if they confirm a lot bands of it.
The only one I really would like to see of the ROcks festivals: Heaven Shall Burn

and please........
where is the Deathmetal?????

metal_martin

16 Nov. 2008
Peterborough, England
Alestorm are great. seeing them in a few weeks and hope to have a few jars, so will ask about Wacken.

EdGuy are awesome, hope to see them at Wacken, especially as they pulle out of Hellfest.

JuniusC

26 Juli 2008
What the fuck is going on in there? We were expecting something a bit... well a lot better. This is just sad. Too fucking sad.

Just compare the bands at WOA and Hellfest and you see what I'm talking about. Lame, too fucking lame!

How about doing your job keeping WOA as the climax of metalheads summer and not toying around with this Wacken Rocks bullshit. You've got the worlds biggest metal festival to run! COME ON!

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
They totally fucked it up with the Wacken Rocks. I Mean....80€ for the Rocks and 130€ for Wacken...if this was another festival one would not even pay 100€ for both.

@Kiwi28: You won't get any real headliner. You got them all at the beginning, d'you remember? Amon, In Flames, Motörhead...they were all announced at the beginning. And why? TO FUCKING GET IT SOLD OUT! Wacken has fully been commercialized.

I Just got my ticket for Hörnerfestival....yeah mean. 25 € and Tankard as headliner. Wacken Orga would take at least 40.

They get so much money and we get nothing back...poor guys that had planned the while trip with vacation, flight and all this stuff....400€ for some fucking thing you get around every corner.

Ina

13 Apr. 2009
Sweden
Come on, work for it!

I know both Slipknot, Marilyn Manson and Disturbed are in Sweden just a few weeks before W:O:A, Ask them to come! Get some good bands, its fucking 20'th year! Just because the tickets are of, you can't stop finding new, GOOD bands! There will not be so many tickets sold next year then. It's a shame! Other really cool bands I think you should invite are Avenged Sevenfold, Sabaton, Machine Supremacy... I could go on for ever! I'm disapointed at thim moment...

unknownone

19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
I know both Slipknot, Marilyn Manson and Disturbed are in Sweden just a few weeks before W:O:A, Ask them to come! Get some good bands, its fucking 20'th year! Just because the tickets are of, you can't stop finding new, GOOD bands! There will not be so many tickets sold next year then. It's a shame! Other really cool bands I think you should invite are Avenged Sevenfold, Sabaton, Machine Supremacy... I could go on for ever! I'm disapointed at thim moment...

wtf?! This is not Rock Am Ring or Download!

We want metal bands like Blind Guardian, Immortal, Iced Earth, Slayer, Opeth, ..., not poor excuses of bands like the ones you mentioned! That shit belongs to mainstream festivals, not Wacken! And those aren't good bands, those aren't even METAL bands!

Saying you are disappoint because they did not confirm one of many bands that are in EVERY FUCKING MAINSTREAM FESTIVAL IN EUROPE is truly...how do I say this, laughable?!

unknownone

19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
And btw, confirming even if just one of those, it would ruin the festival completely, it would ruin its name and the small amount of credibility they still have.

That would be the nail in the coffin.

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
wtf?! This is not Rock Am Ring or Download!

We want metal bands like Blind Guardian, Immortal, Iced Earth, Slayer, Opeth, ..., not poor excuses of bands like the ones you mentioned! That shit belongs to mainstream festivals, not Wacken! And those aren't good bands, those aren't even METAL bands!

Saying you are disappoint because they did not confirm one of many bands that are in EVERY FUCKING MAINSTREAM FESTIVAL IN EUROPE is truly...how do I say this, laughable?!

Yep.

DSP

17 Apr. 2008
I want manowar!
Goddamn wacken manowar dream theater and many more plus all the bands that are in wacken are gonna play in all other festivals.
because of school and exam I can only come to wacken but next year there is no way I gonna come to wacken I would go to hellfest or graspop.

this just to bad!!!

scal666

13 Apr. 2009
Manowar is a false rumor

Hail !

As many of us I am also so disappointed. Just a word to let you know that Manowar has said on their website that rumors that they would come to Wacken are totally false ...

one more big disappointment.

I'm really thinking in selling my tickets (if they could be sold).

MetalKhaos

13 Apr. 2009
Damn, all I'm seeing is bitch bitch bitch. I mean, that last batch up bands was rather on the lame side, don't get me wrong. You do have a lot of solid bands though. I see Nevermore, Testament, In Flames (lets hope they stick to older stuff), Motorhead. I'd say get someone like Maiden, Iced Earth, Slayer to jump on board and that'll kick shit up another notch. Personally I'd love to see fucking Macabre play.