Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Skraeling

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Aug. 2005
Mainhatten
Let's play a game: Let's Check the WOA-Ticket-prices on ebay when new bands will be revealed. If they fall, the WOA-makers did a good job, if they rise, they failed. Metal is underground. :D

9 März 2009
I wholeheartedly agree with the thread starter

Get off your fucking asses! Seriously! The reason you sold out was because people expected something good! A killer line-up! and what do we get?! THIS?

If this trend continues much longer, I'm definitely selling my ticket, I have better things to spend money on than festival arrangers with their heads 20 meters up their asses

wackenboy2008

12 Juli 2008
Lentföhrden(64km nach WACKEN)
also wenn man das with full force line up mit dem wacken line up vergleicht kommt mir das so vor als wenn wacken echt nichts mehr besonderes ist erlich gesagt is das ein totales scheiß line up mit ein aar ausnahmen aber ich verstehe net warum sich die veranstallter sich net mal was einfallen lassen und hier mal ordentliche kracher raushauen ?? am anfang ging es ja super los mit machine head amon amarth in flames usw..........doch bis jetzt is das noch net das ware bis auf airbourne jetzt ist bei den letzten 15 band noch net viel bei rausgekommen LEIDER:(

aber was nicht is kann ja noch werden
also gleich morgen bestätigen:
-The Sorrow
-Neaera
-Dimmu Borgir
-Legion of the Damned
-Suicide Silence
-AC/DC:p
-Cannibal Corpse
-Six Feet Under

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Right I'l throw in my bit and all.....

So ok we currently dont have much of a line up its missing what...another 30-40 bands?! lol but there is some good stuff on there and its embracing the ENTIRE metal scene and its sub-genres which is what its about.

AIRBOURNE
EPICA
HAMMER FALL
AMON AMARTH
GWAR
MACHINE HEAD
MOTORHEAD
HEAVEN & HELL (even if I think they suck!)
NAPALM DEATH
IN FLAMES
TRACEDAWN
DRAGON FORCE

To name a few, thats a pretty good set of heavy hitting real metal bands for you right there! Borknagar are i nthe mix somwehre too though they're pretty minor as far as I'm aware.

Wacken sold out really early and usually doesn't fail to be great, also bare in mind this means that they know their budget and can get exactly the bands they want! So ok Hellfest might be finished line-up but what if Immortal or Blind Guardian became available for example, Wacken has the option to get those bands! I think its fair to say the guys who run it dont let us down and thats why the festival is as good as it is, along with the atsmosphere!

Me personally I'm hoping for
Immortal
Satyricon
Eluveitie
Blind Guardian
Poison Black
Marduk
Behemoth

to be added, or even a couple of those would be really nice!

Also I dont care if a few of the bands played already in the last year or so, if its good entertainment then its good entertainment. As for people moaning about Airbourne being added, well if you seen them last year you know they deliver! the show will be great, so stop complaining. If you wanna watch a band watch them if you dont then dont!

I for one will be boycotting BFMV and going to the metal place to eat drink and be merry!!!

Just wish the time was sooner :p

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
Right I'l throw in my bit and all.....

So ok we currently dont have much of a line up its missing what...another 30-40 bands?! lol but there is some good stuff on there and its embracing the ENTIRE metal scene and its sub-genres which is what its about.

AIRBOURNE
EPICA
HAMMER FALL
AMON AMARTH
GWAR
MACHINE HEAD
MOTORHEAD
HEAVEN & HELL (even if I think they suck!)
NAPALM DEATH
IN FLAMES
TRACEDAWN
DRAGON FORCE

To name a few, thats a pretty good set of heavy hitting real metal bands for you right there! Borknagar are i nthe mix somwehre too though they're pretty minor as far as I'm aware.

Wacken sold out really early and usually doesn't fail to be great, also bare in mind this means that they know their budget and can get exactly the bands they want! So ok Hellfest might be finished line-up but what if Immortal or Blind Guardian became available for example, Wacken has the option to get those bands! I think its fair to say the guys who run it dont let us down and thats why the festival is as good as it is, along with the atsmosphere!

Me personally I'm hoping for
Immortal
Satyricon
Eluveitie
Blind Guardian
Poison Black
Marduk
Behemoth

to be added, or even a couple of those would be really nice!

Also I dont care if a few of the bands played already in the last year or so, if its good entertainment then its good entertainment. As for people moaning about Airbourne being added, well if you seen them last year you know they deliver! the show will be great, so stop complaining. If you wanna watch a band watch them if you dont then dont!

I for one will be boycotting BFMV and going to the metal place to eat drink and be merry!!!

Just wish the time was sooner :p

As far as I know, it's looking pretty good for Satyricon and Eluveitie (By the way, saw them last week...awesome, would be great to see them again.). I don't know about the others, but maybe...?;)

Doomsayer

6 Dez. 2006
Elmshorn
www.speedkill.de
As far as I know, it's looking pretty good for Satyricon and Eluveitie (By the way, saw them last week...awesome, would be great to see them again.). I don't know about the others, but maybe...?;)

Satyricon?

Woher haste das denn bitte?

Ich weiß ja ncith wie lang du schon zum WOA gehst oder das alles bissel verfolgst, aber Hokger und Satyricon passen wohl ncith so gut zusammen :D