The Countdown Thread 2008!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
In 24 hours I will be flying on my way to Germany! In 48 hours I will be drunk at Wacken!:D Will probably be camped in Camping C somewhere...thinking of bringing my Canadian flag and attaching it to my tent so that'll be me if any of you are wandering around section C and see some drunken Canadian stumbling about with some likewise drunk Dutch guys:p

lifesadream

14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
In 24 hours I will be flying on my way to Germany! In 48 hours I will be drunk at Wacken!:D Will probably be camped in Camping C somewhere...thinking of bringing my Canadian flag and attaching it to my tent so that'll be me if any of you are wandering around section C and see some drunken Canadian stumbling about with some likewise drunk Dutch guys:p

I will be looking for your flag buddy with a beer in hand. I will be yelling Trevor Linden.

slayerofrage

26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
Right i must head to holland and party somewhere!!

Catch you later folks!!

Probably be on tommrow at some point if i can find ze net cafe!!

Ok two warmup parties done, last night was some random metal place in holland!!

Today I depart for german soil!! Woohoo then tonight and tommorow night in german cities then to wacken!!

Two days travelling i can allready feel the beer tolerance build lol

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

In 16 hours I'll be on my plane to Hamburg! And I'll remember Camping C and come looking for you and the Dutch :) Maybe I should find a Canadian and a Dutch flag and wave them both together?