I quit....

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

slayerofrage

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
Nice!! I am about to do the same!!

I have decided to quit smoking pre wacken and see if i can manage to wacken and save money on those throat ripping princes!!

I know its not easy but the extra 4-5 euros a day is another beer for teh festival or a thirt i reckon!

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007

I have decided to quit smoking pre wacken and see if i can manage to wacken and save money on those throat ripping princes!!

I know its not easy but the extra 4-5 euros a day is another beer for teh festival or a thirt i reckon!

rather take the shirt, beer will make you long for nicotine..

but besides that: Good decision and congratz for the try. I really hope you'll make it! :)

Fette

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Mai 2008
Neerpelt

Beer = sigaret!!! It's often the assimilation!

Good for you! It's a very wise decision!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Well, if it is only for those (filthy) princes, that won't be hard then. (ultra light cigarettes)
If not, you'll have a hard time ahead of you, but ........
rather take the shirt, beer will make you long for nicotine..

but besides that: Good decision and congratz for the try. I really hope you'll make it! :)

Beer = cigaret!!! It's often the assimilation!

Good for you! It's a very wise decision!
... listen to these 2, then they are right! (and I can know, I know them both, and I am glad I do ;))

And you'll get over it.
But like I said, it won't be easy.

BTW, I can drink a beer without wanting to smoke (so far)

PS(t), zeg niet dat ik géén gelijk heb ;)!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
@LW they didn't have "violet" there and can't oder it in near future. The only thing I could get you right now would be "plum" which is pretty close