UPDATE: Running Order 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DarkClarity

17 Apr. 2008
It seems than 3 inches of blood has been changed to open black stage on saturday, that's a good new. I have a last proposal, a change between Kamelot and Killswich Engage. Kamelot is a much more respected band by the audience of a festival like Wacken, and I think they deserve to be there, I have nothing against KE but I'm sure a lot of people think like me.

I totally agree, I like both bands but In my opinion kamelot is mote "true metal". In spite of it and of that Kreator and Axxis have the same turn to act,the running order is perfect;)

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
It seems than 3 inches of blood has been changed to open black stage on saturday, that's a good new. I have a last proposal, a change between Kamelot and Killswich Engage. Kamelot is a much more respected band by the audience of a festival like Wacken, and I think they deserve to be there, I have nothing against KE but I'm sure a lot of people think like me.

Erm...wait what? I still see Watain on there...I hope they don't change it, seems Watain is more fitting for the black stage than 3 inches of blood...

RoyKhan

20 Apr. 2008
Erm...wait what? I still see Watain on there...I hope they don't change it, seems Watain is more fitting for the black stage than 3 inches of blood...

It has been changed, now 3 inches of blood on black stage. If you enter the german version of the running order it will be updated for sure

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Warbringer and Watain in the tent between At the Gates and Kreator whilst Nightwish are on the True Metal stage gives a good alternative for those wanting something heavier.

Plus, Watain will be able to play after dark...which is surely the best time for a Black Metal band.

rscruickshank

19 März 2008
Edinburgh
The point I was implying is that, likely, when they're putting together the running order they're going to make sure bands of a similar sub-genre don't clash and not be as worried about bands that the majority of certain fans wouldn't want to see (f.ex. it's likely that many Gorgoroth fans wouldn't be interested in Crematory and viceversa...it's different than having two old school dm or thrash metal bands clash which would be a bigger problem for a larger number of fans)

Sorry, my bad. I realised when I read that over that it sounded like I was saying you were complaining. I was actually just saying that it's better to have to complain about two good bands being on than to have so few good bands you have to hunt for them.

And yeah, I agree that it's good to have different styles at the same time. That way when the chart-metal crap is playing I can see better bands.

And as I say, as far as Gorgoroth fans go, I may be in the minority when it comes to wanting to see Crematory. We're arguing the same point, but I think there was some misunderstanding due to my being in a really crabby mood.

Mahrem

11 März 2008
Not sure if anyone has caught this yet, but they have listed CONCEPT INSOMNIA for the WET stage on thursday just before Negura Bunget. I've not seen them confirmed anywhere else, but they're on the running order.

They don't do anything for me, but some of you may dig em'.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Plus, Watain will be able to play after dark...which is surely the best time for a Black Metal band.

Wow, they took Watain off of the mainstage. Watain should be playing after dark, yes, but not in the fucking tent. And they certainly shouldn't have been shit-fucked for a wank band like 3 Inches Of Cock.

zwarthorde

18 Apr. 2008
Belgium
Much better.
Watain playing at Wet Stage around midnight and Destructor doesn't clash with Headhunter. And I only have to miss the latest 15 minutes of Carcass before seeing Torture Squad.
And Nifelheim playing a half an hour ? That has to be a mistake.

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Wow, they took Watain off of the mainstage. Watain should be playing after dark, yes, but not in the fucking tent. And they certainly shouldn't have been shit-fucked for a wank band like 3 Inches Of Cock.

I agree...after dark is fine but the tent is shitty especially for a band like Watain. The "decent" part is that I'll have been in there for Torture Squad, Nifelheim, and Warbringer so should be able to get a good spot by the time Watain comes around :p Time change at least saves me from having to run around back and forth to see Watain, Exodus, and Holy Moses.

Also, is Negura Bunget really playing an over hour and a half long set or is that just a typo (18:50 - 20:30)? :eek: If its not...that's pretty awesome:cool:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
I agree...after dark is fine but the tent is shitty especially for a band like Watain. The "decent" part is that I'll have been in there for Torture Squad, Nifelheim, and Warbringer so should be able to get a good spot by the time Watain comes around :p Time change at least saves me from having to run around back and forth to see Watain, Exodus, and Holy Moses.

Also, is Negura Bunget really playing an over hour and a half long set or is that just a typo (18:50 - 20:30)? :eek: If its not...that's pretty awesome:cool:
Watain arnt playing in the dark... plus their on the black stage not the tent
and you must of read it wrong, its 19:50 not 18:50, sorry dude :p

warcass

28 Jan. 2008
This years other festivals better than wacken and i cant believe that.maybe i dont find to ticket cause sold out!

Running order disappointment for me only except Carcass,At the gates and Iron maiden!

My opinion!!!