Question regarding age!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Mindfucked

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Aug. 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
Hello, I will be attending the Wacken 2008 and at the time I will be 17 years old.

I read on the F.A.Q that people between 16-18 must leave the festival area @ 12 pm and go back to camping. This seems fine to me but I just want to know if how long bands play during the evening so Iron Maiden won't go up @ 01.00 when they allready shuved us of the festivalgrounds.

Thanks!

//Nicke

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Well, the bands play untill 3am. Don't know, when Iron Maiden will play, but don't worry, you won't be brought away from the festival area at 12 o'clock. This is only an official order, because they have to say this.
Nobody really cares, whether there are below 18 years old people at the festival ground. There won't even be a possibility to control you. You can stay everywhere in Wacken at every time.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hello, I will be attending the Wacken 2008 and at the time I will be 17 years old.

I read on the F.A.Q that people between 16-18 must leave the festival area @ 12 pm and go back to camping. This seems fine to me but I just want to know if how long bands play during the evening so Iron Maiden won't go up @ 01.00 when they allready shuved us of the festivalgrounds.

Thanks!

//Nicke

if only seen 5 threads about this in the last month :rolleyes: