the end of the fire fighters?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Koriko

17 Aug. 2007
I've heard, the fire fighters don't want to play anymore, 'cause of the price. Yes, they have to PAY. I mean they're artists and even this they have to PAY for going on the event?! I can't understand this. What do you think about that?!
:mad::confused::(:(

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
I've heard, the fire fighters don't want to play anymore, 'cause of the price. Yes, they have to PAY. I mean they're artists and even this they have to PAY for going on the event?! I can't understand this. What do you think about that?!
:mad::confused::(:(
If they have to pay to play their music i cant blame them, why cant wacken give them free tickets?

Bucky21

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2007
Hannover
www.lordirocks.de
I think that most of the Firefighter-members are living in Wacken, that means that they get free entry to the festival. And I don't believe that they payed in the last years to play in the beergarden.

Koriko

17 Aug. 2007
HEY Bucky21

just for telling you.
I know some people of the firefighters and they told me, that they have to pay, even if it's just to play in the beergarden. Just for going on the event they don't have to pay if they are from Wacken themeselves, but to play they have to pay.

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
The source of the information would be very interesting.

It would be a little scandal in my eyes.

I thought, that is a little "welcome world in Wacken" and
"the party begins" event.

Koriko

17 Aug. 2007
I told you

Hey Bucky21, I just wanted to to tell you all how it is. I know some people of the firefighters and what they say is true. Believe it, or not.

I wrote this text because I hoped you all would take that with you and that you would think about it. I really like the members of the firefighters and because of that I'm afraid that they coult give up their playing.

Please think about it.:(