Wacken forecast?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
I have just read a forecast predicting clouds but sun for Friday and Saturday. That is now what I'm going to believe. :D

MTL

3 Juni 2003
Wijlre (NL)
www.cu2.nl
Graspop had sun and rain, Waldrock had sun and rain, I bet Wacken will have sun and rain :rolleyes:

Whatever, we ll still have lots of fun ;)
Maybe my memories of Graspop are quite one-sided, but I can't remember any sun this year. The same for fields of rock, that was maybe even worse :mad:
I hope for the wheather of Wacken 2003 + a few clouds (over 30 degrees every day really results in a lot of dust)

DaveIoC

3 Juli 2006
Bristol, UK
www.myspace.com
Weather.com's 10 day forcast says cloudy with showers, 80 - 30% chance of rain, and on Sat slightly cloudy with 0% chance of rain.

I don't think it'll be as bad as 2005, but I don't think it'l be as good as last year. And last year it rained heavily one moment and was really hot and sunny the next..

N3m3sis

26 Juli 2007
Dordrecht
www.liesbeth.org
Maybe my memories of Graspop are quite one-sided, but I can't remember any sun this year. The same for fields of rock, that was maybe even worse :mad:
I hope for the wheather of Wacken 2003 + a few clouds (over 30 degrees every day really results in a lot of dust)

There was sun for a brief moment, I slept a bit in the sun on saturday , atleast I think it was saturday. But mostly I remember the rain:D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland