Hey Dudes!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Random_dude_667

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Its my first Wacken this year and boy can I not fucking wait :) Seeing Iced Earth and Blind Guardian is gonna be so awesome.....

But right now I'm trying to convince a few more of my friends to come to next years Wacken and I remember someone a few months back postintg a link to a thread in the German Forum listing rumours and stuff (which I can no longer find), I was just wondering if anyone could give me the link again, if you could it'd be much apreciated.

If not thanx anyway, and sorry about teh pointless thread!

Random_dude_667

7 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
I remember seeing Hammerfall on the list, apart from that I didn't really pay much more attention because I was jumping over the moon with Iced Earth, Machine Head would be pretty kool to see again though..........

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I heard a rumour from a very reliable source that next year there would be no bands at all and instead they would have freestyle poetry.

Random_dude_667

7 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Kreator would be beyond awesome! Wanted to see them ofr years but I'm always busy when htey tour, same as Megadeth!

Doro would be pretty kool too, but does she play any of her Warlock stuff live?

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Kreator would be beyond awesome! Wanted to see them ofr years but I'm always busy when htey tour, same as Megadeth!

Doro would be pretty kool too, but does she play any of her Warlock stuff live?

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed at the bottom of one of the German site only updates. Perhaps a German speaker could confirm this...2005 was beyond mental.

Last time Doro played she did two sets, one a solo set with an orchestra and for some reason Balze Bayley singing Fear of the Dark and even more bizarely Breaking the Law and another with a reunited Warlock. Saw her at the Underworld a bit back and she did some Warlock stuff then..