Wristband quality

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mikemyres

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Nov. 2004
Any know if this years wristbands will be anything like last years, I personally found last years wristband poor quality and would much prefer it to be the same quality nylon like 2005.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
I lost my wristband of Dong 2005 last month.

About last year's WOA-band, I still wear it, but it is a VIP band, and it may be that they have better quality.

I think the VIP wristbands are made from the same fabric, just in different colours. The regular one is black and white, I think the VIP wristband was purple and white or something like that...

Well...the 2006 wristband is a very thin fabric, that's true, whilst the 2005 fabric is much thicker, but I dislike that it was just printed and not woven. Which is better in case of the 2006 band. But I'd prefer the relatively thick AND woven wristbands e.g. from 2003 and 2004. Very stable, still wearing them and they look pretty good.

Schweinchen

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 März 2004
DD
Website besuchen
I agree with Kate, even though I wasn't there last year to judge the 2006 wristband myself. But the 2003/2004 wristbands were much better than that nylon-whatsoever of 2005. I could slip the metalclip from it to remove it as well... Never worked on the old wristbands. I feel really bad at the moment that I had to cut them for work... :(

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
*watches wrist*

2001 is gone but when it fell off last year the band was actually totally intact, hat was a really good band. 2002 was poor quality just like last years. 2003 en 2004 were actually also quite good. The 2005 band was actually also a good band, only it was indeed printed.

The quality of all my wristbands is getting poor very fast now due to my little lovebird who likes to chew on it...