How to get to wacken from the airport?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Puppet Master

31 Mai 2007
I am confused, the page saying how to get from the airport to wacken is confusing.

I have booked a flight to Hamburg Lübeck, but on the info page on wackens website, it seems there are two seperate airports, one named hamburg and the other lubeck. So which one is my flight taking me to?

Also I wont arrive till 6pm on the 1st, do buses to wacken still run at that time?

Revolvermann

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Aug. 2006
Bremen
The airport is nearby Lübeck and Lübeck is relativ nearby Hamburg - around60 km.

There are shuttle buses between the airport and the (real) main railway station Hamburg.

(Wiki-entry Hamburg Lübeck Airport (eng.) )

I would say, first you have to go by bus to Hamburg station and than with the train to Itzehoe and from Itzehoe with the Wacken-Shuttel-Bus to Wacken

Zuletzt bearbeitet: