Some more questions :)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Ok firstly, will there be quite a few more bands because on thursday there arnt many bands on compared too friday and saturday, or any other days?

Secondly is the german drinking age 16?

And thirdly what kind of food do they sell at wacken, can you like buy steak and chips or is it all just sausages :p
Thanks in advanced

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Ok firstly, will there be quite a few more bands because on thursday there arnt many bands on compared too friday and saturday, or any other days?

Secondly is the german drinking age 16?

And thirdly what kind of food do they sell at wacken, can you like buy steak and chips or is it all just sausages :p
Thanks in advanced

1. Nope that is probably all on Thursday. Thursday evening is sort of a theme night

2. I believe it is. But if you are allowed on the festival area alone, you are allowed to drink.

3. They sell all sorts of food. I can recommend the Viking burger, Knobi (garlic bread) and Riesen Hotdogs.
But keep in mind that Germany is the country of the Bratwurst, and they sure know how to make a good bratwurst (Currywurst is my favorite together with the cheesewurst I forgot the name of)
The fish stand is good as well, but fucking expensive.
And do not even try the Nudeln (macharoni). Main unit had the Gyros Nudeln once and there was ONE tiny piece of gyros in it, the rest were just Nudeln with some gyros spices on it.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Yup, the fish stand is great...guess I spent about 50 euro there last year :D damn those scampi...

The chinese noodles are OK. Nothing special, but relatively much food for a medium price. And the gyros noodles aren't always as gyros-less as that. ;)

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Thanks very much for the replies :D
So about the bands, is the current line up all the bands that will be playing or are there going to be more?