Some questions

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Hey all, sorry if this question has already been asked, couldnt find it anywhere.
But yeah anyway when i look at the running order theres a wednesday on there, but wackens only from 2nd-4th of aug, are you allowed in on wednesday then? if so do you have to pay or what?
What time does it open?

Annnd lastly i heard somewhere that you have to pay to get in the wet tent, is this true?

Thanks in advance if you answer these :D
cya at wacken ;)

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
Oh and another thing, i heard in the wacken cleaning place you can get girls to clean you, is that true also?
I hear alot of things :p

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Hey all, sorry if this question has already been asked, couldnt find it anywhere.
But yeah anyway when i look at the running order theres a wednesday on there, but wackens only from 2nd-4th of aug, are you allowed in on wednesday then? if so do you have to pay or what?
What time does it open?

Annnd lastly i heard somewhere that you have to pay to get in the wet tent, is this true?

Thanks in advance if you answer these :D
cya at wacken ;)
The bands play from Thursday to Saturday, but the campground is officially opened on Wednesday and you don't have to leave it before Sunday.

No, that's not true. At least nobody ever had to pay extra for the WET tent. And why should they do that - it's just the stage with the "smallest" bands; hardly anybody would pay anything for that.
Oh and another thing, i heard in the wacken cleaning place you can get girls to clean you, is that true also?
I hear alot of things :p

Ehm - I think that's bullshit. :p But you never know.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Are you allowed to have a shower together at the cleaning place, if you are a couple? :eek: This would be great :D

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
The bands play from Thursday to Saturday, but the campground is officially opened on Wednesday and you don't have to leave it before Sunday.

No, that's not true. At least nobody ever had to pay extra for the WET tent. And why should they do that - it's just the stage with the "smallest" bands; hardly anybody would pay anything for that.

Ehm - I think that's bullshit. :p But you never know.
:O thats awesome!
So 2 extra days to do whatever the hell we want :D
The wet stage news is great too ^^
I dont care about the girls washing one, was just curious.
Thanks kate :)