Update Running Order

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Merlin

16 Mai 2007
Maybe you forgot Animal Alpha :) .... it's still difficult to see Moonsorrow playing, they are at the same time of both Immortal and Kay Hansen :confused:

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Argh, now Immortal or Municipal Waste and Moonsorrow! I think I might have to skip Immortal. :/

MTL

3 Juni 2003
Wijlre (NL)
www.cu2.nl
Really shitty that Destruction and Swallow the Sun are now playing at the same time, just as Immortal and Moonsorrow :(
A positive thing is that I don't have to choose between Dimmu Borgir and JBO anymore

exhibit_666

15 Mai 2007
Immortal and Moonsorrow, Cannibal Corpse, Haggard and Chthonic - This is awful.

There is so few black/death metal bands that none of them should actually be clashing.

I think Im going to make this my last Wacken as they seem to be swaying towards fag metal.

Take a look at the Hellfest running order - that is organised well

fn_bloodmark

29 März 2007
Great! Belphegor not playing at 11am even if they are on the wet stage is a great thing. So is the day spot for Secrets of the Moon so they wont be clashing with Haggard & CC (which still annoying as hell).
Three other clashes that really piss me off now are:
Immortal/Municipal Waste/Moonsorrow
Samael/Kampfar/Apo
Norther/Swallow the Sun/Destruction...
Why dont they switch these with some of those metalcore bands on thursday? Except for Sodom/Blitzkrieg/Tyr, thursday line up kind of sucks in my opinion.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006

Only because they have so many complete fucking shite bands that they'd actually have to try to double book proper metal bands. Korn headlining? Wow.

I hear that Download has a conflict free running order too, Cynic are the only band worth watching. :rolleyes:

Dravenath

22 Jan. 2006
England

Well organised? There is ZERO minutes between the bands playing the two main stages, and bands like Blind Guardian get 40 minute sets, with others getting a mere 30 minutes?

But yeah, the Moonsorrow > Immortal clash sucks. As does the new Swallow The Sun > Destruction.

Catriona

25 Mai 2007
Argh no, Moonsorrow and Immortal, I really really hope that gets changed.
Not happy about Destruction/Swallow The Sun either.
Or Belphegor and Blind Guardian.
bah :(

Spell

14 März 2007
For me there is just one big problm... Dimmu Borgir and Schandmaul playing at the same time... the way it was before was much better! The good news is only TON and Swallow The Sun at diferent times, now I can see both.

Samoth

25 Mai 2007
NOOOOOO!!!! Not Moonsorrow and Immortal clashing! Thats aweful planning, this makes me not even care about Haggard and Cannibal Corpse! Ive written an email concerning this messup and I urge everyone else to, if there is a high number of comlpaints then they might be forced to change it! I would HATE to miss either band and the decision is one no metal fan should have to make, let alone a few thousand!:( :( :(