SUIDAKRA instead of VADER

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wacken-News

Newsbot
17 Dez. 2006
www.wacken.com
Dear Metalheads,

we can announce that we already found a worthy alternative for VADER:

- SUIDAKRA -

are ready to show up at W:O:A 2007.

They just finnished their great tour as package with Ensiferum.

Don´t miss them!

Euer
Wacken Team

Weiterlesen...

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Firstly: cool, I'm very happy about this. I like Suidakra's newest album, a sure return to form after the abysmal Command To Charge.

Secondly: Isn't that three years in a row that they've played Wacken?

Admittedly I skipped them last year, because I thought that they'd lost it since CTC, but they were great in '05.

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
"We will play on Friday, 3rd on the Black Stage (11:00 – 11:45 h)
Hope to see you there!!!"

Apparently. Are Belphegor being moved to the WET stage?

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
the black dahlia murder??..amorphis??

The Black Dahlia Murder? Are you kidding? I find it remarkable that people confuse this shit with proper melodic death metal, let alone actual death metal.

As for Amorphis, maybe once, yes, but labelling them a 'real death metal band' now is a considerable stretch.

Klozombi

12 Jan. 2007
yea, that's cool! i like them very much! i was very disappointed that vader cancelled their show, but suidakra will kick ass too!!!

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
At best (i.e. when they rip off At The Gates the most) they reach melodic death metalcore. As worst, they're just metalcore with fast drumming.