LORDI 2008 in Wacken!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
I'm not tending to get mad because of this... of course he is allowed not to like my thoughts, like I do about his. But I just take it with humor :D And maybe he's gonna change my oppinion... I'm always willing to gain new options of thinking :)
He was saying maybe the replacement will be bloodbath not we will have a bloodbath, and ofcourse forums are about opinions did i say anything was bad about your opinion? ;)

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
No they wouldn't. They are a fucking trend band.

I have to disagree with that...
They may be signed to a major (ish) label and loved by trendy kids.. but they are still an amazing band.
I've seen them twice and both times they kicked the shit out of me (not literally).
The Blackening is one of the greatest albums I've heard in a long time and I reckon they'd be amazing at Wacken.

Plus it'd definitely make up for all the metalcore playing...

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
The Blackening is one of the most overrated albums of the year.

The most interesting thing during their last Wacken set was counting how many times Robb Flynn said 'Fuck', 'Muthafucka' or some other variant.

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Dude, I have to say that one of my greatest experiences of a live band was seeing Machine Head play Descend the Shades of Night at Desert Rock 2005..

They wont play Wacken though, maybe next year.

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
I have to disagree with that...
They may be signed to a major (ish) label and loved by trendy kids.. but they are still an amazing band.
I've seen them twice and both times they kicked the shit out of me (not literally).
The Blackening is one of the greatest albums I've heard in a long time and I reckon they'd be amazing at Wacken.

Plus it'd definitely make up for all the metalcore playing...

They're loved by trendy kids because they follow whichever trend is popular. Thrash dies, so they leave groove-thrash and take up nu-metal. Nu-metal tanks so they try out some metalcore with minced Swedish riffs. Pseudo-thrash becomes popular so they try that.

Machine Head playing again would be as bad as Trivium. I've seen 'em live at least five times, and fair enough, they can do what they do. But what they don't do is write respectable metal. They should never have played Wacken in the first place.

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Yeah, Turisas would be cool. They've been excellent every time that I've seen them.

metaldan

9 Feb. 2007
Manowar would be great, but that'd never happen...I dont think!!!

Its hard to predict who it could be really...As the band apparently hasnt played Wacken before? I'm not really up with past Wacken line-ups...But i sure hope it isnt a new band...EG Trivium...

How about Dream Theater?